This job aid outlines the steps for completing and editing a Global Activities e-Disclosure. Please refer to our Global Activities e-Disclosure FAQs page if you have questions about the types of activities that need to be disclosed. For general information related to issues of non-domestic influence, please refer to our Non-Domestic Influence FAQs. Disclosure requirements by agency, including examples of what must be included, can be found on the Current and Pending/Other Support Requirements by Sponsor webpage.
NOTE: Completing the Global Activities e-Disclosure does not remove the need to provide this information on other disclosures such as Current and Pending/Other Support with grant applications, conflict of interest disclosures, intellectual property disclosures, etc.
- All MSU Investigators (PIs, Co-PIs, Co-Is) and Key Personnel included on federal proposal submissions
- Annually, and
- Within thirty days of acquiring any new resources or relationships with any non-U.S. entities or with any change in details/relationships with current global activities.
- Access the disclosure through the Global Activities e-Disclosure link, or from the Frequently Used Tools section of the Sponsored Programs website.
- Log-in using your MSU NetID and Password. You will be prompted to log-in using two-factor authentication if you have not already done so for another MSU system.
- Answer the Global Activities e-Disclosure question that appears in the blue box, by clicking the circular button next to the Yes or No responses. Please refer to our Global Activities e-Disclosure FAQs page if you have any questions about completing this disclosure.
If your answer is No, proceed with step 4. If your answer is Yes, skip to step 6.
- If you answered “No, I don’t have any new global activities disclosures at this time,” click one of the pink Submit buttons.
- Once you click Submit, a Complete Certification box will appear with a certification statement. To complete your Global Activities e-Disclosure, read the statement and click the Submit Certification button. If you would like to return to your Global Activities e-Disclosure, click the Close button. Proceed to step 13 for additional information on completing your disclosure.
- If you answered, “Yes, I need to add or edit a global activities disclosure,” a pop-up message with disclosure instructions will appear. After reading the instructions, click the Close button to close the message.
- Click the Add a Global Activity button to add a new global activity, or click the Edit button next to the previously reported global activity that you would like to change.