SPA 360 programs provide research administration training, education, resources, and administrative support.
Live Virtual Training Sessions
Virtual training sessions will be hosted on Zoom and will cover the significant changes in the Proposal Development and Budget modules of Kuali Research. Click here to view the PowerPoint Presentation for the class. To receive ERA credit, you must attend one of the virtual sessions.
To register, please select the date that you would like to attend and click on the corresponding registration link. The link will take you to the Ability master calendar page where a popup will appear with the registration page for your desired course. Please make sure that you allow popups in order to complete the registration process. If you have any questions or problems with registration, please contact Amy Bane firstname.lastname@example.org
March 30, 1:30-5:00 - Completed
April 5, 8:30-noon - Completed
April 13, 8:30-noon - Completed
April 21, 8:30-noon - Completed
Watch the videos:
KR Open Labs
Six open lab sessions will be held for individuals who would like further assistance with KR in a one-on-one or small-group setting. These labs will be held via Zoom so feel free to pop in during the open lab session and ask questions.
- KR lab#1: Tuesday, May 3 from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Meeting ID: 915 7371 1476 Passcode: KR1
- KR lab#2: Wednesday, May 11 from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Meeting ID: 914 7611 8786 Passcode: KR2
- KR lab #3: Monday, May 16 from 1:00 PM-4:30 PM
- Meeting ID: 949 1455 7294 Passcode: KR3
- KR lab #4: Wednesday, May 25 from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Meeting ID: 921 8034 6684 Passcode: KR4
- KR lab #5: Tuesday, May 31 from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
- Meeting ID: 996 1367 2211 Passcode: KR5
- KR lab #6: Wednesday, June 8 from 1:00 PM-4:30 PM
- Meeting ID: 937 1366 4814 Passcode: KR6
KR Process Videos
Below are a list of short videos, categorized by topic area/module, that show users how to complete different processes in the system.
KR Job Aids
Below are a list of job aids, categorized by topic area/module, that show users how to complete different processes in the system.
KR PowerPoint Presentations
Below are PowerPoint slides for presentations related to Kuali Research. The presentations with an asterisk (*) are part of the ERA class series. Visit the ERA webpage
for dates and registration instructions for these elective courses.
Kuali Coeus (KC) Training Materials
Conflict of Interest
All training materials for the Conflict of Interest Module are on the Conflict of Interest website on the "How to Disclose" page.